(One sheet available upon request)
Amazing Racer. Author. Travel Writer. Jiu Jitsu disciple. Entrepreneur. Attorney.
Why Ryan Danz?
- Amazon Prime Top 40 Best-Selling Author, Martha Stewart’s Original Apprentice contestant, Amazing Race’s only 2 million dollar finalist
- You want an entrepreneur with a legal background who discusses small business growth strategies and why you should step outside your comfort zone.
- You want a martial art (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) practitioner who discusses lessons from the mat and brings them to life at a desk.
- Your audience will be inspired by his journey, from detailing cars in college to Martha’s runner-up Apprentice to launching a multi-million enterprise.
- His advice: “Time is the most precious resource that exists, use yours accordingly.”
Fees vary based on event location.
Fee Range:($5,000 – $10,000)
How often do you find that your mind is racing but you’re going nowhere? …
Dreaming of traveling, doing something different, going beyond your norms and reaching a new potential…but how?
Living a life of happiness, success, travel, adventure, and breaking down your own walls, are the most common wishes people express. They want to be more successful in their careers so they can not only earn more money but enjoy the fruits of their labor. But the first question always seems to be the last, “but, how?” Ryan Danz has been taking the “but, how?” and turning it into “today, I will…” ever since graduating from law school in 2004. In the 10 years since, Ryan has gone on to compete on the critically acclaimed reality television series, The Apprentice: Martha Stewart, gone in house counsel for an alternative asset hedge fund, raced around the world on The Amazing Race and written his first book, “Jiu Jitsu Jurisprudence“ and covered international cities and to-do’s for Exploration Travel Magazine. Along the way Ryan has rubbed shoulders with some of the titans of industry, business moguls such as Martha Stewart and Donald Trump, television stars such as Bethenny Frankel and The Fabulous Beekman Boys (Josh Kilmer Purcell & Brent Ridge), and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu original disciples, Nelson Monteiro and Draculino. All of these people have helped shaped Ryan’s life in some form or fashion, meaning the stories he shares are not only from his own life but from these highly visible and entertaining people as well.
Most Requested Programs:
Finding balance in life with the martial art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Having immersed himself in the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, traveling to Rio de Janeiro and learning from the founding family of this ‘arte suave’ (the gentle sport), Ryan passes along seeds of growth from his own journey. This journey was interesting enough that it led to a book “Jiu Jitsu Jurisprudence“ (published 2013 by ABA Publishing) and captured the essence of Ryan’s speaking content:
TOPICS (broader theme):
- Find value in thinking differently (Motivation)
- Forging relationships and camaraderies (Strategy & Trends)
- Dealing with failure (Success & Failure)
- Positioning for success in personal and professional lives (Success & Failure)
A Real Dose of Reality. Very few people will ever be able to say they got a chance to appear on a television show. Even fewer will be able to say they got on two. But there’s only one person that can ever say they’ve appeared on two competition reality television shows on competing networks. Ryan shares his experiences in applying and being selected for both the critically acclaimed The Apprentice and the 9 time Emmy award winning show, The Amazing Race. In addition Ryan takes listeners through the lessons learned along the way from each television program, including working with Martha Stewart and seeing her operations behind the scenes as well as life lessons learned while racing through some of the poorest countries on earth, such as Bangladesh where Ryan spent time in a factory that only moths later burned down and taking the lives of over 1000 people.
- Standing out in a sea of thousands (Overcoming obstacles and challenges)
- Making your mark without marking up your reputation (Achievement)
- Silver linings (Success & Failure)
- Creating opportunity (Success & Failure)
A combination of the above two subjects can be combined into a single 60 minute speech upon request.
- Top Executives
- American Bar Association
- Thompson West / Rutter Group
- Fortress Investment Group
- Oaktree Capital Management
- Gracie Barra Network